- June 10
MEF 3rd Annual Consumer Trust Summit
Rich Qiu, Vice President of Business Development, Mobile at TRUSTe will speak at the third annual MEF Consumer Trust Summit where lawmakers and industry meet to find the right balance between monetization and consumer protection.
- June 12
Forrester & TRUSTe Webinar Series: Part II: Total Economic Impact
Join TRUSTe for a special three-part webinar series with special guests from Forrester Research, Inc. and learn about the latest independent research, case studies and opinions from leading privacy experts.
The second webinar in the series will focus on cost-savings and quantifiable business benefits with the implementation of an effective privacy strategy. Forrester will walk through the new whitepaper, “The Total Economic Impact™ of TRUSTe: Cost Savings And Business Benefits Enabled By TRUSTe’s Data Privacy Management Platform”, which will show proven ROI based on real-life customer examples.
By attending this webinar you will learn:
- The challenges organizations face to get internal buy-in for privacy investment
- How the Forrester Total Economic Impact (TEI) framework helps measure ROI to enable informed decision making
- The benefits, costs and risks associated with implementing a privacy management solution
- How TRUSTe solutions have helped numerous leading brands show positive ROI for over 15+ years
Speakers include TRUSTe Vice President of Marketing Dave Deasy and Forrester Senior Consultant Norman Forbush. Register online today!
- June 18
Mobile App Design Awards
TRUSTe is partnering with the UK Mobile & App Design Awards to see privacy added as a entry criteria for the first time in this global Grand Slam Series where Apps from UK, USA, Asia and Australia compete. Awards covering over 30 categories provide recognition across the App design spectrum and are a unique opportunity to see the best start-ups, digital agencies and enterprise teams compete in local markets. The Awards are run by design100, the leading global forum for applied design, accelerating the transformation to a design-led marketplace.
The UK Mobile & App Design Award Winners will be announced at a ceremony in London on June 18 as part of the first ever London Technology Week.
- June 19
Kids Privacy Breakfast Workshop
Understanding the sensitivities, legal framework and best practice solutions for protecting children’s privacy online. The post-Millennial generation of consumers is growing up to be the most technologically savvy and privacy conscious yet. Whether this is your core market or just a part of your wider audience you need to be seen as trustworthy recipients of kids’ data.
Joanne Furtsch, Director of Product Policy, TRUSTe will be joined by Susan Boynton, Principal Counsel EMEA, Disney and Sue Gold, Partner, Osborne Clarke for a panel discussion on how companies use privacy as a differentiator and privacy best practice solutions for collecting, using and sharing data about Generation Z consumers.
By attending this workshop you will:
- Learn about current global regulatory requirements for collecting, using and sharing Children’s data including recent changes to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) in the US
- Receive a copy of the latest research into the levels of tracking and third party data sharing on top children’s websites
- Understand the latest privacy technology solutions available through TRUSTe’s Data Privacy Management Platform
- Gain insight into current industry trends and potential implications of the proposed EU Data Protection Regulation
- Network with European privacy colleagues and hear best practice case studies
Email Eleanor Treharne-Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request your seat today!
- June 26
Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Summit
Rich Qiu, Vice President of Business Development, Mobile at TRUSTe will speak at the annual DAA Summit. The event is a unique opportunity for DAA program participants for sustained engagement on the opportunities – and challenges – for industry self-regulation of relevant online advertising. This year’s theme is “Protecting Innovation and Consumer Value Through Transparency and Control”:
- Implementing effective consumer transparency and control in the multi-screen environment
- Building understanding of the economic value of relevant advertising to the ad-support Interne
- Self-regulation as a key foundation of continued innovation in the digital economy