Mobile devices are rapidly increasing and so too are trust concerns and compliance requirements. Strong data privacy practices are required to ensure you can maximize your mobile ROI by safely collecting and using customer data to provide a personalized experience while building trust and protecting your brand.
The research says it all:
- 7 out of 10 smartphone users more concerned about their privacy than 1 year ago
- Nearly 8 out of 10 consumers will not download an app they don't trust
- 1 of 4 smartphone users are more concerned about privacy than the brand, camera resolution, weight or screen size
The industry leading comprehensive privacy risk assessment & certification solution ensures your apps are trusted by customers and assessed against standards based on data privacy legal and regulatory requirements. TRUSTe's Privacy Risk Assessment is based on our Privacy Program Requirements that are consistent with regulatory frameworks, recommendations, and policies such as the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) and the California Attorney General's Privacy on the Go - Recommendations for the Mobile Ecosystem.
This assessment safeguards businesses through a review of data collection practices, 3rd party sharing and contractual provisions, and data governance policies (e.g., data retention).
- Privacy Compliance Risk Assessment
- Permissions Analysis & Basic Monitoring
- Privacy Findings Report
- Transparant Data Flows
- TRUSTe Certified Privacy Seal
In addition to all of the benefits of TRUSTed Apps, the Enterprise Edition provides advanced monitoring capabilities for large, global companies that heavily rely on data in order to detect malware and rouge apps.
In partnership with RiskIQ, this enhanced monitoring combats new security threats to brand reputations and consumer privacy while avoiding privacy compliance issues.
- Advanced Brand Monitoring
- App Discovery
- Malware Detection
- Alerts & Reporting
- Data collection, external app calls, permissions, & governance analysis
- Dedicated privacy account manager
- Includes gap analysis, key findings and basic reporting
- Identifies Consumer Data being collected
- Identifies Consumer Data being transmitted to 3rd parties
- Easily identifies consumer information that the app accesses, shares & retains (i.e. location, tracking technologies, targeted advertising)
- Cross-Platform Capabilities
- Management of privacy-focused consumer feedback and complaints
- #1 global privacy brand
- Meet critical EU privacy regulations
- Meet COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) privacy regulations
- ID rogue apps & brand misuse by monitoring 4M+ apps from 50+ stores worldwide
- Find and audit your mobile apps accross multiple landscapes
- Detect diverse mobile threats such as malware, rogue apps, brand violations and more
- Reporting, Tracking Alerts, & Quick Response
- Simple plug-in to clients' existing mobile security/threat management systems
You can also purchase as part of a Data Privacy Management Platform solution customized to meet the specialized needs of your business. For more information, select the industry solution most applicable for you.