Website Monitoring Service
The TRUSTe Website Monitoring Service is a proven solution used by enterprise class, Fortune 1000 customers to monitor and control data collection across their digital assets.
TRUSTe supplies highly actionable data that is scalable, user friendly, cost-effective and relevant to all business models. In addition to gaining valuable insight into the tracking activity across all corporate domains to more effectively manage your business, the Website Monitoring Service supports your corporate governance initiatives and compliance with:
- EU Cookie Directive
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- Comprehensive Discovery
- All Tracking technologies are uncovered [cookies, flash cookies (LSO's), web beacons, pixel tags]
- The entire chain of tracker source, type and location are exposed; full "daisy chain"
- Scoring and evaluation of tracker severity of third parties using a proprietary algorithm calculating its Privacy Sensitivity Index (PSI)
- Vendor Management & Alerting
- Manage your list of approved vendors direct via the customer portal
- Be alerted immediately to unauthorized tracking via email and in the customer portal
- Performance Analysis
- Identify which third parties are negatively impacting website performance
TRUSTe Website Monitoring Service is available individually or as part of our Data Privacy Management (DPM) platform.
Comprehensive solution including Privacy Assessments and Certifications, Monitoring Tools and Compliance Controls.
Manage privacy globally across all your online channels - web, cloud, apps, ads.
Powered by a robust cloud-based technology infrastructure and TRUSTe privacy experts.
Enables businesses to protect their brand, build trust, and maintain compliance.
For more information, visit TRUSTe Data Privacy Management Platform.
TRUSTe is the leading global Data Privacy Management (DPM) company and powers trust in the data economy by enabling businesses to safely collect and use customer data across web, mobile, cloud and advertising channels. Our cloud-based Data Privacy Management Platform delivers innovative technology products, including website monitoring and advertising compliance controls - along with privacy assessments and certifications. More than 5,000 companies worldwide rely on our DPM platform and globally recognized Certified Privacy Seal to protect / enhance their brand, drive user engagement and minimize compliance risk.