When your business is spread across the digital ecosystem, it is crucial to understand to what tracking activity your customers are exposed. Done responsibly, tracking provides valuable insight into user interests and behavior, informs on cross-platform traffic volume plus enables you to measure which campaigns drive the best ROI.
The TRUSTe Website Monitoring Service is the proven platform used by enterprise class, Fortune 1000 customers to monitor and control data collection across their digital assets.
TRUSTe supplies the most actionable data in market that not only is user friendly, but cost-effective, scalable and relevant to all business models.
The Monitoring Service has evolved to become an innovative platform enabling publishers, brands and advertising networks with the critical insight needed to make informed decisions which increase ROI and improve policy and regulatory compliance. Outside of informing our customers on all web tracking activity, TRUSTe certifies compliance with the EU Directive on Data Protection with ongoing monitoring. TRUSTe stays up to date with the latest set of Safe Harbor Privacy Principles to help customers comply with the Directive.
Through our extensive monitoring and Ad Choices footprint serving 2 billion impressions, TRUSTe has amassed and categorized the industry's most comprehensive database of third-party data collectors.
TRUSTe’s user-friendly reporting portal makes it seamless for businesses to understand and control tracking activity.
The Website Monitoring Features include:
- Powerful Scanning Technology and Reporting
- Unlimited scanning capability
- Get real-time reports, Anytime, Anywhere that are fully exportable
- Customizable scans with the ability to scan as a logged in user
- Comprehensive Discovery
- All Tracking technologies are uncovered [cookies, flash cookies (LSO's), web beacons, pixel tags]
- The entire chain of tracker source, type and location are exposed; full "daisy chain"
- Scoring and evaluation of tracker severity of third parties using a proprietary algorithm calculating its Privacy Sensitivity Index (PSI)
- Vendor Management
- Manage your list of approved vendors direct via the customer portal
- Tracker Alerting
- Be alerted immediately to unauthorized tracking via email and in the customer portal
- Performance Analysis
- Identify which third parties are negatively impacting website performance
- EU Cookie Directive Certification
- TRUSTe supplies the most current framework for compliance to the EU Cookie Directive
- Continual review of customer compliance to the Safe Harbor Principles is performed
With our privacy management solutions, TRUSTe clients are equipped to garner consumer confidence in how they manage and protect their privacy data. TRUSTe is committed to delivering ongoing monitoring with actionable data as part of our philosophy of Choice and Transparency.
TRUSTe delivers enterprise wide privacy management with extensive international expertise, including EU Safe Harbor certification to help customers establish and communicate their privacy leadership worldwide.
Join our leading, industry-wide customer base armed with data and privacy controls which instill consumer confidence across all digital channels.
You Might Also Be Interested In
» Privacy Best Practices